- Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent with project related requests.
- Assist with preparing and distributing subcontracts.
- Prepare and process all subcontractor and owner billings.
- Enter all cost and billing data into accounting system.
- Maintain all project files, physical and electronic. Assuring all files are converted to electronic format.
- Work with the Project Manager on all change management activities.
- Work to assure the jobsite management programs (Procore) and accounting system (StarBuilder) are in sync.
- Assist in setting up and preparing for project meetings.
- Distribute checks to Subcontractors and Vendors.
- Manage Notice to Owner (NTO), lien and release process.
- Manage Notice of Commencement (NOC) process.
- Manage jobsite utilities, connectivity, computer systems, cleaning service, supplies, bill payment, etc…
- Manage project closeout and warranty process with the Project Manager.
- One (1) year successful experience in the construction industry.
- A team member able to work and communicate well with clients, subcontractors and fellow employees.