- Oversees all activities on the construction site.
- Manage and direct subcontractors and employees to ensure that all projects develop according to plans and specifications, on time, and within budget.
- In addition inspect the quality of the work from start through completion and ensure that all workers comply with OSHA standards including Proctor Construction’s safety policies.
- Assist Project Manager as required.
- Organize & plan job with Project Manager.
- Organize, schedule & direct personnel & subcontractors.
- Review cost and progress weekly.
- Ensure testing coordination.
- Coordinate & maintain equipment.
- Field procurements.
- Create and maintain field notes & daily reports.
- Minimum of three (3) years successful experience in the construction industry.
- A team member able to work and communicate well with clients, subcontractors and fellow employees.